Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Crazy Cat Video

Wow! The response from the crazy cat video was "crazy" itself. Let me give you the report back. Even though I put the disclaimer on the blog, it seems that just enticed many to watch the video anyway. Not my intention...but it is apparently human nature...so I've learned. I had 7 complaints about the video. 7 people who felt that I shouldn't have posted it. Let me say that I really do appreciate those opinions. In fact, my parents were 2 of those. So, Mom and Dad....when I put a disclaimer on the blog in the future and the video makes you sick...don't continue to hit the play button and watch it more than once. I promise, it won't get any better. (That was a joke, by the way). My decision to post the video was not purely based on the content, but instead the fact that it had been caught on camera. Dead cats are on the road every day, but how often does that get caught on film like that. It was that shock that I thought would make everyone want to see the video. My bad.

As a result of the complaints, I decided to pull the video down so that no one else could potentially be offended. After having done so, I received 17 complaints about the video being gone. Many of whom had told others about the video and wanted access to it. So, it seems you can't please everybody.

SO, on behalf of those who were offended...my sincere apologies.

On behalf of those who want to view it more...my sincere apologies.

On behalf of Fluffy the cat with no more lives....well, I didn't shoot the video, and I wasn't driving the car. I just posted the results.

"Cat" we all just get along? (Meow)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes me laugh...

I am not sure but maybe there are some parallels there with the church. Nah.....

Anyway, for the record. The video was bueno.

Anonymous said...

I know, I got to see the video and discussed it in detail with Rob Signs who has seen it a "couple" of times too. I guess you gotta be careful when you share these kind of videos to a vast audience since you get so many mixed feelings/feedback... just like the songs that get chosen for every Sunday :-)
[blog
n. on-line shared diary where people can publish diary entries about their personal hobbies or experiences; public online updated chronological entries of links to web sites and subjects with personal remarks by users, weblog]

Unknown said...

Jeff, I was one of those who saw the video eventhough I read the disclaimer. I just could not help myself. You might say, "curiosity" killed the cat. Oh well. Maybe I will take to heart any disclaimer and not look from now on....or maybe not?