Monday, September 10, 2007

Publisher Demos

I just received the latest demos from the publishing company of the 2 most recent songs that I've written. I am investigating ways to post them here on thechiefend.com. When I get that figured out, I'll post them for you to hear. It is weird to hear the demos. They don't sound like what is in my head. However, I've learned that you are not pitching an arrangement of the song. Instead, you are pitching the song itself. What constitutes the song? Well, basically it is the melody, rhythm, and words. The arrangement is left up to whoever picks the song up. So, the demos are basically a keyboard, a little bit of percussion, and the vocals. Again, I'll post them if I can find a free, easy-to-use player to put on the site. Thanks for your prayers and support in this area of ministry.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi Jeff, I am so glad to hear you finally got your songs published. I am so happy for you. Miss you back here in TN but I know God is doing great and mighty things in and through you in CA. Take care and may God continue to bless you and your family.
Pam