Tuesday, August 07, 2007

National Television Appearance

I am going to be on NBC tonight (Tuesday). Make sure that you are watching. "How?" Well, I went to a taping of America's Got Talent on Saturday. The show airs tonight on NBC, so make sure you look for me. I was wearing a light grey shirt. The guy beside me in green is Jody's cousin, Josh. We are sitting over the left shoulder of David Hasselhoff .

I could tell you who is eliminated and who moves on, but I signed a waiver that gives NBC the right to sue me for $50,000 if I reveal anything, so I'll stay quiet. Just watch the show and look for me. Oh yeah....and if Cas Haley gets voted through, make sure to call in and vote for him. He is really the only one there with the talent that would really be worth buying a ticket to see....in my humble, yet accurate opinion.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll look for you tonight. If Cas Haley is the guy who plays the Guitar, wears a hat and has facial hair, then I concure. He does have talent. Sandy Dunlap also thinks he is the best.

Unknown said...

I watched the show but didn't see you. I think Cas Haley will win. He is really good.

Cat said...

Sorry I missed your television debut!! I'm sure you were Fabulous!! LOL