Monday, August 06, 2007

Contract Signing

I signed the contract on my first publishing deal today. It was an amazing feeling...having a dream come true. I had to have someone sign as a witness that wasn't related to me, so I chose my Pastor. He has been very supportive and encouraging ever since I've known him. So, I asked him for the honor of having him on my first publishing contract. He actually left his house just to meet me for it. Be in prayer for him this week as he is going to Decatur, AL to preach. He asked me what business casual looked like in Alabama. I laughed and told him that it looks about like it does out here. He is going to get to preach in a Tommy-Bahama shirt and slacks. He was so excited!

Alright Immanuel Choir. It is time to start inviting and encouraging others to join us. We are gearing up for our fall kickoff and enrollment campaign in September. Get an early jump on it and get people thinking and praying about joining us now. I'd love to see an influx of new choir members this fall. I'll give you some goals to shoot for over the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the signing of your contract, I am sure that is a great feeling. You couldn't have picked a better person to be your witness, Pastor is the best!
I can't wait to see your music in print and you in concert.
God bless you and keep up the good work.

Cat said...

Wow Jeff, there are very few people who truly get to see Dreams Come True - congratulations. Obviously you'll remember us when you're rich and famous!!!