Thursday, October 21, 2010

New York Postings

New York was an amazing experience. We had the opportunity to sing at Carnegie Hall with two of my favorite vocalists, Travis Cottrell and Melinda Doolittle. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take pictures or video in Carnegie Hall. As a result, the only pictures I have are of the city and some of our adventures. I will be receiving pictures from Carnegie's Photographer soon. When I get them, I will post some performance pics here. But, for now...

Jody and I went to see "Mary Poppins" on Broadway. It was so much fun, and it was the evening of my birthday.



















Later, we decided to walk around downtown, and we went to one of our favorite Delicatessens in New York City. It is right in the center of all of the action in Times Square. And, the food is amazing!





I have other pics of Jody and myself that I'll post over the next couple of days. Check back also for those performance pics that I'll post as soon as I have them.

No comments: