Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Musical

I am so proud of our people. Our Easter Musical this year was amazing! The cast were great, but I want to acknowledge a few people individually:

1) Lisa Lyons - she serves on our Worship Staff as Outreach Production Coordinator. She directed the musical, Godspell. I watched her work countless hours at her desk, as well as in rehearsals. She put on one of the best performances I've seen in a long time. Great job, Lisa! Thank you so much for your ministry.
2) Byron Mathe - he serves as our Media Director and did an amazing job. The lighting was superior to any stage play I've ever seen. Thank you so much for the time and sacrifice you made to make Godspell a huge success.
3) Lee Lyons - he designed the set. Amazing job Lee....as always! You are an important part of this team.
4) Brad Kaenal - Brad served as musical director and did a great job with the band.
5) Countless others, including Sharon Paul, Eric Kelley, Larry Wheeler, Alan Paul, all of our actors and actresses

I can't say enough about the entire team. Thank you so much for all of your work. Lives were changed and souls were added to the Kingdom. I'd call that a success.

1 comment:

Brad Stephens said...

It's fun to be part of such a great team