Saturday, February 06, 2010

Immanuel Worship

I can't wait for tomorrow. It is Sunday and I love worshiping with our people at Immanuel. I had a guy come in my office this week to meet with me. He told me that his life had been a waste up to this point. He said that he had sensed God calling him to Himself. He said "I need redemption and I know the only way is through Jesus. I need His forgiveness and salvation. What do I do?"

Well, that was an easy one. So, I walked him through some scripture that answered that question. He went on to say that the choir and the music had convicted and encouraged him during the services he had attended at Immanuel. That is what it's all about! Bringing glory to God through our worship and allowing Him to work through that in people's lives. Amazing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cool story you got here. It would be great to read a bit more about this topic. Thanks for posting this data.