Sunday, October 25, 2009

He Came to Me

Thanks to each of you who have purchased "He Came to Me" on itunes. For those that missed the announcement in early September, this is a song that I wrote and was recorded by the group Voices Won. If you haven't downloaded it yet, you can get it on itunes or at www.amazon.com. If you have another favorite site for downloading, its probably there, too.

I apologize for this sounding like a commercial. I just really believe in this song and I know if I don't promote it, it won't have a chance of reaching more people.

Thanks for your support of this ministry. I hope you like the song!

1 comment:

and so it is... said...

this is so wild. a little funny as well to be honest because so many folks tend to label christians as mean and judgmental but i guess it just goes to show that it may not always be the best thing to point fingers, christian or not. anywho, super attitude.