Monday, October 19, 2009

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow

On October 16, I celebrated my 35th birthday. As I've said before, 35 is just a number. But, people's view of it is based on perspective. Younger people view it as old. Older people view it as young. So, I guess I'm left to decide for myself. However, it didn't help when I went for a haircut the very next day. My normal person was not there, so I decided to let someone new cut my hair. Hence, my mistake.

I explained that I wanted her to use "a 3 guard on the back and sides, and then fade that into the longer hair on top. I don't want a line, so make sure you fade it." "Okay," she said. "Do you want the front even or left alone?" "Uh, even across the front," I responded.

The next thing I knew she was using the 3 guard and shaving from the front of my head to the back. "Wait!" But, it was too late. I had to go ahead and let her make me look like this:



GOOD THINGS FROM THIS:

1)At least now I know what I'll look like at 55 when my hair is thinning and/or turning loose.
2) I'm saving a ton of money in hair gel
3) Uhhhhh....that's about all of the good things.

5 comments:

Travis said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

so so sorry,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I just thought you wanted to look like Eric

Anonymous said...

got enough for some extensions?

Anonymous said...

lol, um next time come to OK and i'll cut your hair ;)

then again, I cut ron's today and forgot he likes a 1 1/2 guard and i gave him a 1...andrea isn't gonna be happy haha!!!

if you REALLY wanna feel better, have ron send you the picture of my brother ryan (ron's best man if you don't remember him) when he attempted to cut his own hair...his hair line is....very high. LOL