Monday, January 12, 2009

Where is My Mind?

Here's a list of things that are on my mind at this very moment:

1) I have a 3-day conference starting at 1pm today.
2) I'm leading worship at that conference on Wednesday morning.
3) I have got to get choir rehearsal planned.
4) We have one car. If I'm at a conference, how is Jody going to get the kids from school?
5) They will have to walk. It will be good for them.
6) American Idol starts tomorrow.
7) We are leading a new song in the 2nd service this week called "Say So" by Israel and the New Breed. I want to do something new and fresh with the screens for that song. Hmmmmmmm......
8) Rhonda just came in my office. She's so short.
9) We've got to watch the 24 season premier that recorded last night.
10) Why can I hear everything Eric is saying in his office through my wall?
11) There is a UFC fight this Saturday. I'm watching it. If you want to come, let me know. The first 15 people are in. Bring $5 and we'll buy it and get some pizza or something. Leave me your email address so I can respond with confirmation or let you know if we have too many people.
12) It's a wonder I get anything done at all with my mind going in so many different directions at once.
13) I have too much to do. I need to quit typ.......

No comments: