Thursday, January 08, 2009

Caleb has Discovered YouTube

Yes. I know he's only 8 years old. But, since we've begun posting church videos on youtube, Caleb has discovered this world of funny videos. (To all of you who think I'm a horrible parent for letting my child watch youtube, and you know who you are, rest assured we are with him when he's viewing:) I'm sure most of you have seen this video already, but Caleb has just discovered it. And, it has quickly become his favorite online. In fact, he loves it so much, he wants to make his own video response. Hmmmmmm. We'll see about that one.

So, I've embedded the original for you to see and get an understanding of what it is. HOWEVER, Caleb's favorite is actually the remix. So, you can check it out after viewing the original one that inspired the world. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the remix, too. :-) I was amazed that the little guy didn't reflexively take a swat at his baby brother, though. What sweet kids.