Thursday, January 01, 2009

Coming to an End

Well, today is our last full day in Georgia. We fly home to Cali tomorrow night. It has been a great trip, but I'm so ready to lead worship again and be with our people. I wish somehow we could combine the two.

We are headed now to The Factory in Franklin, NC. Its a place with video games, mini golf, go-carts, and more. The kids are really excited.

Last night was the first New Year we've spent with family in 11 years. It was so good to spend it together with parents, siblings, aunts and uncles and cousins.

2009 is going to be an amazing year @ Immanuel. I hope each of you have a very Happy New Year. Post a comment and tell me what you did to ring the new year in...no matter how simple or illustrious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I struggled to stay awake then I watched Dick Clarke's Rockin' Eve on TV.

Anonymous said...

2009 is not going to be amazing for everyone

Anonymous said...

I babysat two of my grandkids who live locally but I don't see enough of. Really enjoyed the time and woke up just in time to run outside and beat on pots and pans to usher in the New Year. Looking forward to what the year has to offer.