Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Choir Feature

Every now and then I like to feature choir members who have greatly impacted the ministry in some way. Today, I want to feature Larry Meredith. Larry is a guy who is loved by everyone he comes into contact with. He also likes to race cars on the side. On February 2nd, Larry was involved in a crash during a race. He was knocked unconscious and the car caught on fire. Unfortunately, Larry sustained burns, most of which were on his legs. I had the opportunity to visit him and his wife in Phoenix yesterday. He is still in a drug-induced coma. I hated to see him in that condition, but we are believing God for a complete healing. We've already seen the testimony that he and Kathy have had for the Lord with other patients and hospital staff. We know God is bigger than their circumstances.

Please pray for Larry and for Kathy. He is very missed by the Immanuel Choir and we can't wait to have him back. To God be the Glory for what He's going to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am devastated over this news. I love Larry and am so blessed by his ministry. I just talked with him by phone a couple of weeks ago and did not know of the subsequent developments. Know that my family and I will be in fervant prayer for Larry. He is so strong and faithful; God is in control.

Kath said...

Praying for Larry and Kathy!