Thursday, April 01, 2010

Prayers of the Children

I love praying with my kids at bedtime each night. Sometimes there's comedy. Other times I'm shocked at how much they seem to understand. Here are examples of tonight's prayers:

Caleb - Lord, thank you for my sisters, Abby, Ella, and Ava. Thank you for my mommy and daddy.........please don't let anyone in the whole world have bad dreams. Help the surgeons to find cures to all of the sickness in the world.

Abby - thank you for dying on the cross for my sins and rising on the third day, which was Easter, and my favorite holiday....ever.

Ella - thank you for our food and drinks and everything. Surround our house with angels and be with all the dead people.

Take it for what it is, but I love hearing them pray. There's always something new.

No comments: