Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful for Friends

This week, in honor of Thanksgiving, I'll be posting things that I'm thankful for. Today, I'm very thankful for friends. Jody and I have some great ones. Below, I've made a list of what and who we're thankful for. We have friends who:

1) Pray for us
2) Call and ask to have our kids come over. They love on our kids and treat them like extended family.
3) Invite us on vacation. In fact, we're staying with some this week in their time share at the beach. DLand today!
4) Have served with us in ministry in the past and still stay in touch with us after all these years.
5) Followed us all the way from TN to plug into our ministry here in California.
6) Sacrifice for self to help us.
7) We can be ourselves around.

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Darlene Propp said...

I'm thankful for my Jesus, my family, my good friends, my church, my freedom - hard won by our servicemen and women and still being fought for. I'm thankful for my health, my talents, the beauty God has placed before me everywhere I look. There are too many things that I'm thankful for to name them all here. But thankful I am. :-)

JENNI said...

I thank Jesus for my Salvation. He is there for me whenever I call out to Him. For a wonderful husband God allowed me to love for 39 years, a son who carries on his Dad's tradition of calling me every morning to say he loves me. A church which God led me to 23 years ago,as well as my Sunday School,the Choir and friends who are my extended family, I am so very blessed indeed...........

Anonymous said...

I am extremly thankful first and formost for my parents and Grandparents who love the Lord passionatly, and for a God that i can come to and worship and talk to whenever i need to...also extremly thankful that my Uncle's prostate cancer has gone into remission:)