Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gettin' Smoggy With It

I told you about my crazy DMV experience the other day. Well, when my number was finally called, I learned that I now need a smog test. So, this morning I showed up @ 8am for the test. The guy didn't come in until 8:45 because he got "held up" in Fontana. What does that mean? Were you robbed? Was it traffic? Was it a late night? Why were you "held up"?

I digress...so, he then tells me he has to wait for a delivery before he can do the test. So, I'm sitting @ Starbucks enjoying a Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato. I could have gone to another shop, but by that time, I would have been behind so many other cars that it wouldn't have made a difference.

But, it's gonna be a good day! Even in the midst of a stressful situation, our response reveals our character. Stay positive!

No comments: