Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Run Down of Thursday

1) Took day off. Went to Disney Land
2) Set a personal best score on Buzz Lightyear ride. (Take that, Cottrell!)
3) Ella dressed up like Minnie Mouse all day.
4) Saw a lady who had written her phone number on the necks of her 3 children. Debated calling it, but didn't.
5) Watched some fiddle show twice, just because.
6) Twittered a lot. (twitter.com/jeffbumgardner - Follow me!)
7) A guy w/ a wife and 2 kids cut me off getting on the tram and Jody and I had to take 2 different ones back to the car. I could have taken him, but the kids were there. You know....
8) Ate Mexican on the way home and had a hair in my nachos. I twittered about it and got over 15 responses. That almost made it worth it. Almost.
9) Going to the office tomorrow. So excited about Sunday.
10) Going back to DLand tomorrow night!

No comments: